Friday, February 21, 2020

Thank You Palm Coast Civil War Roundtable

 

       I would like to express my appreciation to the Palm Coast Civil War Roundtable for inviting me to give a presentation on February 20 in Palm Coast, Florida. The venue was the Daytona State College - Flagler Palm Coast campus.

 
      Roundtable president (General) Grant Atkinson made the arrangements for my presentation, which was well attended by an audience of around fifty members and guests.
      Everyone was courteous and asked great questions. In addition to the regular members, thanks to my brother and his wife, Jim and Linda, for attending, as well as my brother-in-law John.
      My next speaking engagement will be in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania on April 14 to the Cornerstone Genealogical Society.


No comments:

Post a Comment